You've charted a path to your goals and so far, you´re achieving them, but off in the distance there's a shred of doubt questioning if you could be doing better. Could you? We created Q-Rings 110BCD and 130BCD from the concept that you could pedal more efficiently if only you could take greater advantage of your maximum power effort while lessening the time spent in the dead spots of a pedal rotation. Subtle but efficient 10% ovality and compatible with your standard 110BCD or 130BCD cranks, Q-Rings unprecedented orientation factor yield an improved pedal stroke marked by performance. Choose from 5 Optimum Chain ring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune your improved riding experience and go further and faster with less fatigue.
- Fits common compact 110mm BCD road cranks
- Q-Ring's 10% ovalization offers a scientifically proven biomechanical advantage over round chainrings
- Best suited for long-distance riding and those who commonly spin while in the saddle
- Optimum Chainring Position power tuning feature: 5 OCP settings (outer)
- Made in Spain from CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with steel pins
- Aerodynamic shape also adds stiffness
- Arm x BCD: 5x110mm
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Playtri - The Colony offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.